Monday, September 29, 2008

DC Post: One

Chris had his first week of vacation last week so we went to DC for four days. I'll post tomorrow. I need to make sure I don't steal any of the pictures or stories from Chris for his blog. Until then, here's one teaser....


We just really thought those two guys in the background gave the picture some local flare. Right? Mostly, it gets really hard to take a great picture when you have to set the timer on top of pillar (hoping nobody runs by and swipes the camera). Sometimes I want to hire someone to carry my purse and take pictures of us while on vacation.

3 comments:

k.young said...

How fun to get to go on vacation. Great pictures are hard to take in a big city like that with only two of you.
I keep waiting for a post that tells me you are pregnant! :)

Kimba said...

These days I've been hiring Caleb to carry my purse. :) It works out well! For me!

Brekke said...

So, how do you get around the guilt of not going home to visit whenever you have vacation. I need lessons. Because I really want to go somewhere on vacation other than SLC.