My parents came into town for my Spring Break, and we had a blast. They enjoyed our Spring weather (more than a month before they will see it in Denver), and I enjoyed exploring new sights around Charlotte (and elsewhere).
I also enjoyed the generosity of my both of my parents, but especially my dad. You see, my dad doesn't like to sit around, so here's a list of things he accomplished on his vacation:
* bought a ladder (and other supplies)
* used ladder to paint my stairwell
* installed new light fixtures in stairwell, entry, and hallway
* installed nifty little things into my hoses and nozzles
* painted my hallway
* fixed a broken door knob
* fixed all of our broken blinds
* bought miscellaneous supplies that my house lacked
I'm sure there is much more, but I really appreciated all of his hard work.
My mom and I did a lot of shopping.
Chris was able to take two separate days off while they were visiting, so we spent those two days in Charleston, SC and Asheville, NC.
Rather than posting all of the pictures again, just go to my Facebook albums. Here are the links: