Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ice Cream? Now? Really?

I'm sitting here at the computer, reading other people's blogs, thinking that I have nothing to write about, watching the rain pour down, when I hear the ice cream truck drive up my street. Really? It's literally pouring outside.

And yet, there are teenage boys swimming in the pool across the street.

But they didn't buy any ice cream.

If Chris were home, he might accuse me of blaspheme for even suggesting that there is an inappropriate time for ice cream.

By the way, I did not receive a rose at the faculty meeting. I'm in limbo right now. Lots of fun.

3 comments:

Erin said...

i'm with chris- ice cream is always appropriate.

sorry about being in job limbo. that's horrible!

merathon said...

WHAT?? why am i just now hearing about this? i hate those rose ceremonies...

Jennie said...

If the teaching thing doesn't pan out for next year, at least you know you could sell ice cream - rain or shine.