Saturday, April 3, 2010

Really?

Leaving dinner the other night...

Me: Do I look pregnant from behind?
Chris: Only in the triceps.

He was trying to be cute and funny because I have always referred to my triceps (and I'm sure this is true from many women) as the "triceps of terror" because no matter what, there is always a little bit of softness there.

Me: That is totally going on the blog.
Chris: Everyone is going to think I'm a jerk.
Me: Just like the Victoria Secret post.
Chris: The what?

2 comments:

merathon said...

yeah, he's a jerk, but at least he's a silly jerk. . . :) jk, chris!

Jess Christensen said...

Ummm we need more pregnancy pictures! Except, probably from the front or side... Unless you are needing confirmation from the blogging world that you continue to be exceptionally hot from behind. Which I an confident you are.