Sunday, October 23, 2011

Why I’m glad I had food poisoning

Friday was not a fun day because I woke up feeling completely nauseated. Chris lovingly got up with Miles and fed him breakfast but then had to go to that place where he makes money so that I can buy shoes. This left me spending the bulk of my day curled up in a ball on the bathroom floor with Miles whining at me because I don’t think I was being very much fun.

He made his point known by slamming the toilet lid into my head while I was vomiting.

And why am I glad that I had this experience?

Because it made me remember the four months that I spent feeling this way while my little bundle of joy was cooking. And it made realize that I don’t think I could do that again just yet while Miles is so young.

And why is Chris glad that I had this experience?

See above.

And because he’s hoping I have developed a taste aversion to Qdoba.

No comments: