Sunday, April 17, 2011

Swinging on a Sunday

After our afternoon naps today (for me and Miles), we headed over to a local park so that I could prove to Chris that Miles does like the swings. Chris wasn’t with me the first time and never trusts me until he sees it. Oh, Chris of little faith.

I know this picture looks like he doesn’t like it, but this is just him waiting patiently and watching the other kids play.

 April 2011 026

This is how much he likes it:

April 2011 027

We didn’t stay long though, because as it turns out, swinging you kid gets kind of boring after a few minutes. I think we might be bad parents. Scratch that. Just selfish.

3 comments:

Kimba said...

yeah, the park is a lot more fun when your kid can do pretty much everything (save swinging) by himself, while you sit. sooo cute!

merathon said...

mcdonald's has nothin' on you! this proves you are NOT a bad parent!

k.young said...

I love him. He is so darling.