Monday, September 12, 2011

Nobody puts Baby in a corner

I really wish that I had taken a picture of the woman I saw while in Zumba this morning, but I thought that would be a bit awkward. No one wants to be on camera while working out. But this woman was clearly dressing for others, at least that’s what I am assuming.

I tried to Google the top she was wearing, but to no avail, so my description will have to suffice.

To start with, it was a light orange…not quite salmon, but not quite neon either. It was tight, but that seems to be common among Zumba-ites (I don’t know if that’s what they call themselves). It wasn’t quite long enough to cover her, yes, muffin top (but to her credit, she was at the gym). It was an open back shirt/bra with three wide straps across the back revealing her skin rolls. And it was ugly.

The shorts were basic enough: white, short, possibly classified as hot pants. But they were short enough that I could see the white strip of skin that never gets tanned while lying in a tanning bed.

And she was clearly a woman that loves to Zumba because she dances right up front by the instructor, she gives tips to newbies before each song, and she gets REALLY excited about everything.

But not as excited as the old lady that sings and shouts to every song that is played. Including when she sings every other word to the theme from Dirty Dancing.

“Had…time…life…owe…you!”

No comments: